November 3, 2014 by Claudia Scholz
Edit (12/15/2014): Webinar recordings and slides are now online http://public.csr.nih.gov/Pages/csrwebinar.aspx
The NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) will host webinars to give new NIH grant applicants and others useful insights into the submission and review processes. Join us in the OSP office (Milligan 2305) if you’d like to view them!
- November 4 2-4pm Academic Research Enhancement Awards (R15/AREA)
- November 5 2-4 pm Fellowship Awards (K)
Viewers Will See Presentations by Five CSR/NIH Experts
- The Review of Your NIH Grant Application Begins Here
- What You Need to Know about Application Receipt and Referral
- How Your Application Is Reviewed
- Key Things to Know About Your Type of Application
- Jumpstart Your Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program
- a 30 minute Q&A
Please rsvp to Fanisha Gallon (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we know how many chairs we’ll need! If you’d like to watch on your own, you can register by today.